Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mobile photos

I hardly use my mobile's photocamera, but lately I've taken some odd funny pics:

This was on New Year's Eve, when getting out of La Clave bar, sitting on a car hood, snuggled up together to bear the night cold.
This distorted photo did call my attention. If you look carefully, the girl is bending her leg and taking her foot till her head's height and she doesn't split herself in two!

This one was took more or less a week ago, coming back home, at a near building site. Maybe you can't read it right, so I'll transcribe it (it's in Spanish with Murcian accent): "NO APARCA DEL 2-01 AL 6. GRACIA OBRAS" (in English it would be something like: DON'T PAAK FROM 01-2 TO 6. THANK. WORKS.
I took this photo when I was parking my car at Eroski's, I put the handbrake up, I raised my eyes and PLUM I saw this huge piece of advertisement on my face... I almost dotted with it, but I fortunately resisted the advertising temptation :)


And finally this one which has happened this afternoon in Alhama: a guy of about my age has crashed his brand new Renault Megane into a house facade hahaha. How fast was he driving to make the airbag blow up and so on? Though it's hard to see in the image, he's made a rather big hole into the wall and has bended some protecting iron bars of the window. The funniest thing is that, just as I've been told, he was driving to his aunt's to say his cousin had had a car crash!!!

Listening to: Ace Of Base - Never Gonna Say I'm Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home