Monday, February 06, 2006

Redes para el tiempo libre
(Networks for your free time)

This year, the city council has organized again leisure activities for the youth. Let's see if, at last, we decide and put our names down right now, since later there won't be seats left. These are the activities I'm interested in, ¿who wants to enrol with me?:

Sat 18th Feb - Paintball in TOTANA-MURCIA PAINTBALLSPORT. Includes trip. PRICE 15 €
Fri 3rd Mar - Visit to the Astronomy Observatory of Murcia at 21:00 h. Transport supplied. FOR FREE.
Sat 4th Mar - Hiking+rappel+speleology in Benimareig (Alicante). PRICE 15 €
Sat 18th Mar - Karts at the circuit in La Matanza Road-Fortuna. PRECIO 15€
Sat 1st Apr - Scuba diving in the Mar Menor. PRICE 15€

Come on, I don't want to enrol just me alone!!!

Listening to: Saga - Tomorrow Belongs To Me (My Tribute To Skrewdriver III)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home